Monday, September 8, 2014

Letter #44 nuestro hermano mayor..

MY ADORE-ABLE GODOY TWINS!!!!
 awe... i seriously love them so much!!!! :)
BUEN DIA MI COPADO FAMILIA!!!!! :)
¡hola! ¡hola! ¡hola! :)
how in the world was your week!? wow... my week was seriously incredible!!! i love being a missionary so much!!! just so you know!!! :)
but yeah... this week we had divisions with the sister trainer leaders and seriously... hermana matamotos from honduras is freakin rad!!! i learned so much from her in such a short day together!!!! seriously... my goal is to be as bold and amazing of a missionary as she is!!!! she seriously is incredible!!!! :)
also... the godoy twins... love them so much!! unfortuantely we have to push their baptism back though cuz their are going on vacation as a family for their birthday... i am praying its a real excuse and not just the dad delaying time to eventually not give us permission... they are seriously SOO ready for baptism!!! and its incredible to me to see their desire to learn more and more at such a young age!!! kills me!!! ahhhh!!! i love them so much!!!! :)

NUNCA DIGAS NUNCA... translation: 
NEVER SAY NEVER. yeah... 
justin bieber and jayden makin
 their way to argyland!!! ha ha ha ha.
anyways... this week really was incredible and i feel like i have grown so much!!! but we were visiting a woman in the ward named silvina. shes from germany and is living here in argentina as a diplomat.... yeah. lets just say shes been blessed with lots of money and experiences in her lifetime!!! ha ha ha. she really has lived quite the life!!! i was trippin from her stories (and her amazing five star apartment overlooking ALLL of buenos aires... its was unreal incredible!!!) but anyways... she told us many different stories about her life... but one of her stories really touched my heart... and obvio i want to share it with my lovelies back home!!!! :)
MY SISTA FROM ANOTHER MISTA :
 my amazing cintia godoy... 
shes a recent convert, the twin´s older sister... 
but seriously... were soul sisters!!! ahhhh!!!! i love her so much!!!!! :) :) :
) she also speaks english, loves katy perry, 
and plays soccer like the mia hamm!!!! ha!!!! :)
so yeah... she telling us about one of her very first memories she can remember in her lifetime when she was about 4 years old... she was the first child born into her family in germany. but for some reason at such a young age she believed she had an older brother a ¨hermano mayor¨... and she remembers fervently searching the house looking for her older brother... in the cupboards, under the bed, in the closet... everywhere!!! and her poor mom had to break the news to her that she didn´t have an older brother... but she told us when she was 26 years old and was listening to the elders and they testified that we all have a ¨hermano mayor¨, jesus christ and that he suffered and died for our sins... she knew then that she had finally found her ¨hermano mayor¨!!! and she later told us that when she was 4 she obviously had still a faint memory of the premortal exsistance, and our life with our ¨hermano mayor¨!!!! faaaa.... my dearest family... i can´t explain it. but this story touched my heart!!! probably becuase i too am the oldest of my family... and... i too remember wishing i had a ¨hermano mayor¨ to guide and protect me, to give me advice and help me in this life... but little did i realize I HAVE HAD A ¨HERMANO MAYOR¨ THIS WHOLE TIME!! and yes... he HAS guided and protected me throughout all the hardest times in my life... faaaaa!!!! i love my savior so much!!!! i love wearing his name next to mine on my badge every single day!!!! i love being his representative here in argentina and sharing his glad message!!!! ahhhhh!!!! JESUCRISTO ES NUESTRO HERMANO MAYOR!!!! no if´s, and´s or but´s about it my friends and family!!!! he suffered and died for us!!!! but most importantly... 3 days later... he LIVED FOR US!!!! :) :) :) ahhhhh!!!! i am seriously so grateful to have this knowledge and testimony to get me through the hard times, and amazingly happy times!!!! :)
we be crazy... sorry bout it!!! ha ha ha. 
seriously love my cintia so much!!! our phrase: 
¨I LOVE YOU MAN!!!!¨ ha ha ha ha. kills me. love her!!!! :)
i love you. i love you. i love you.
my amazing familia... TE AMO!!!!! :)
have the bestest beyond bestest week ever!!!!!
xoxoxoxoxoxo.
chau chau.
besos.

-hermana jordan ashley forte

No comments:

Post a Comment