Monday, September 8, 2014

Letter #38 one year older && wiser two..

MI HERMOSA FAMILIA!!!!
.... hola. :)
my segundo cake with the surpise at the familia pizarro...
 so shocked!! i thought we were going to have a lesson 
with the son but he wasn´t home 
so we had to wait for him to return... ha!!! 
jokes on the birthday girl!!! ha ha ha.
no words can express my love and appreciation from EVERYONE back home and for all the love and support i feel at this very moment. when i opened up my emails today it was LLEÑO with emails!!! faaaa... i seriously feel so loved right now!!! thank you. thank you. thank you!!!! i really am the luckiest beyond blessed missionary in the entire world!!!! :)
but yes... the big 23!!!! can you believe it momma!? i sure can´t. i feel so old. but for the record... last year i posted on IG a pic of me in a ¨matt forte¨ jersey to represent the big 22!!! and well... lets just imagine this year i posted a pic wearing a ¨michael jordan¨ jersey... the big 23 baby!!! por fin!!! (finally. ha ha ha.) perdon... my brain still thinks in instagram posts a veces... ha ha ha. oops!!! ;)
so... the birthday girl always cuts the cake apparently... 
too bad i´m the worst cutter ever!!! ha ha ha.
but yes... wow. this birthday was really a birthday i will never forget. i´m gonna be honest... i was slightly dreading having my birthday in the mission, as usually birthdays are spent with family and friends, and i didn´t wanna be reminded that i´m not even in the same country as my loved ones...  ha ha. but seriously, i regret EVER having such negative and horrible thoughts!!! cuz real talk... it was one of the best birthdays yet!!! the lord really does love and bless his missionaries... and i am no exception!!! my 23rd birthday was filled with more love and happiness then i have every felt in my life!!!! seriously... my mind is still blown!!!! :)
the 4 missioneras of congreso... 
seriously love these girls so much!!! 
these 4 planned everything!!! 
ahhh... (from left to right: quitana (salta), 
van wagner (riverton), forte (draper), y barli (buenos aires)).
so let me fill you in with what happened on my birthday... lets just say i had TWO families in my ward throw me a surprise birthday party. yes. es verdad. i said TWO. as in... TWO surprise walk ins. TWO birthday songs. TWO birthday cakes. aka: TWO different families prepared a mini celebration just for me!!!! faaaa... seriously... still feel a little bit overwhelmed from all the love shown for me... a junkie missionary from utah.... go figure!!!! ;)
familia villeneda fiesta... drinks all around baby!!!! ha!!!
but yes... all i can say is gracias a dios por todas las bendiciones en mi vida.... (thanks to god for all my blessings in my life)... my heart is so full for all the love i feel from home, from my home here in argentina, and from my loving heavenly father!!! this life really is made to bring us happiness.... and this gospel ultimately brings us the most happiness we this life could EVER offer!!!! i feel so blessed to have this opportunity to be an instrument in the lord´s hands here in argentina... no greater joy than seeing this gospel change lives right before my very eyes!!! :)
faaaa.... this church is SO true. nufff said.
ahhh... i love you. i love you. i love you.
xoxoxoxo.
besos.

-hermana jordan ashley forte

No comments:

Post a Comment