Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Letter #72 back to the city... as a sister training leader... with a new baby!!! :)

March 25, 2015

ALOOOOOOHA MI FAMILIA!!!! :)
hey pope fransisco, i have something for you
that you need to read!!! ha!!!

bahhh.... this has been the craziest beyond happiest beyond best week of my life!!! seriously... god is so gracious &&& loving!!! :)
but yeah... so long story short... mi hija, hermana doughty is SO amazing and has been called to train a new baby missionary... aka:IM A GRANDMA!!!! :) ha ha. so nuts though. the next day after we finished her training she had to train someone new... ha!!! #proudmomstatus ha ha ha. but... that means i had to leave my precious campo of baradero.... but its so good and amazing... cuz.... im in LA BOCA!!!!! yes. as in the stadium of MY argentine futbol team is in my area and EVERYONE is boca fanatics!!!! woohoo!!!! so stoked!!!! also i´m with one of my other besties in the mission... hermana espinosa from mexico!!!! bahhhh!!!! im just so stoked && excited about life right now!!!! :) but yeah... i´ve also been called as a sister training leader!!!! #freakedout #sohonored #dontevenknowhowtobeamissionary ha ha ha. but yeah. also, also, also... me and espinosa are mommy´s!!!! we have a hija!!!hermana haight!!! (yes, as in elder b. haight. hes her great great grandfather... dude. im like totally training an apostles granddaughter... and real talk. shes SO incredible!!!! #feelingsoblessed #feelingsohumbled #dontevenknowhowtobeamissionary #ha) but yeah... real talk family... this next transfer is going to be a transfer of miracles!!! && im seriously so incredibly excited about it!!! this is the work of the lord. theres no if´s and´s, or but´s about it!!!!
also... this week in my personal study i found my new moto of my last transfer of my mission... isaiah 40:3...
¨if you wait upon the lord, you will mount up with wings as eagles, you shall run and not be weary, and you shall walk and not faint!!!¨
trio madness in caminto.. ha ha ha. #ilovemylife
 #haight.espinosa.forte #triosforlyfe

when i read this scripture the first thing i thought was, ¨dang. dad needs to write a song about this!!!¨ ha ha ha. but my second thought was wow. i want to wait upon the lord with everything i got!!! HE is the way of happiness!!! HE is the way of success!!! HE is my strength!!!! HE is my song!!!! HE is my everything!!!! bahhh... i want to fly with the eagles!!! i want to look back on my mission && know i did everything i could to find his chosen and elect!!! i want to feel him lift me up beyond heights i could have reached on my own!!!! :) bahhhh.... im just so incredibly grateful for this incredible opportunity i have to literally ¨wait on the lord¨ with all my heart, mind, and strength!!! bahhhh!!!! i love my mission!!!! i love this gospel!!!! but mas importante... i love my heavenly father... who sent my lord && savior to suffer && die... for me!!!! && for you!!!! :) && i love having this opportunity to share this knowledge with others!!!! the church of christ has been restored people.... we gotta share it with the world!!!!! :)
bahhhh... i love you so much familia!!!!
have the bestest beyond bestest week ever and ever!!!! :) :) :)
xoxoxoxoxo.
chau chau.
besos.
-hermana jordan ashley forte
p.s. i dont have my camera cuz we didn´t know we were gonna have time to write today... but ill send pics next week of all my loves in baradero... #worstgoodbyesever #iwasseriouslysuchaballingbaby #definitelymymothersdaughter #haha #lovemybaradero #goodbyessuck
preaching the word from all corners of the world
to all corners of the world... #ilovebeingamissionarysomuch
#hermanasrock #nadamas



No comments:

Post a Comment