Wednesday, May 13, 2015

#76 why am i here!?

Apr 27, 2015
ALOOOOOHA FAMILIA MIA!!!!! :)
dang... dang... && more daaaang!!!! i literally have no words this lovely monday afternoon... i just have so many feelings of emotions i dont even know where or how to begin... first of all im just so incredibly grateful for this amazing life my heavenly father has given me && the amazingly wonderful opportunity i have been given this past year and a half to have the name of my lord && savior next to mine on my plaque over my heart!!! but more than just the plaque && calling i have been given... the experiences i have had && the people i have met that have really changed my life forever!!!! :) #bahhhh #feelingsoincrediblyblessed
this week in our zone conference with president, each one of us missionaries were asked WHY WE ARE HERE in the mission... && wow. the spirit was seriously so intensely incredible!!! there wasnt a single dry in the room im pretty sure... but wow. it was just another confirmation to me fam, that THIS is the work of the lord && we have been called to HIS work!!! :) he really has called such a strong army!!! it really boggles my mind really... but wow. it really got me thinking... why am i here!? && when it all comes down to it fam... the reason that i have put my life on hold for a year and a half... the reason i have fought through the struggles to learn this language... the reason i have kept a smile on my face when i get doors slammed or people laughing in my face... the reason that i have work, work, worked in the blistering sun or the soaking muddy argentine rain... the reason i have served this past year with all my heart, mind && strength is because... I LOVE MY SAVIOR. nada mas. :)
i think it says it better than i ever could in 3 Nephi 5:13...
¨Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life.¨

ward activities are fun... #lovethesegirls #lovemylifesomuch
wow... honestly fam, im heart broken to see my time as a servent of the lord come to an end... but... i know that the lord has great things in store for me && i cant wait to put everything i have learned in my mission to the test!!! :)
but yeah... anywho... no more trunky talk. honestly... i still have another looooong week ahead of me filled with miracles!!! ahhhh!!! im so excited!!! #itsthefinalcountdown #bringonthemtouchdownsbaby ahhhhh!!!!! im seriously gonna leave it all out on the court fam... perdon if i look like a wreck when i get off that plane... ha!!!!
ahhhh... i just love you all so dang much familia && amigos!!!! thank you.. thank you.. thank you for ALL your love, support, && prayers this past year && a half!!! it really has meant the world!!! ahhhh!!! you guys are so amazing!!!! gracias gracias muchisimas gracias por todo!!!!! :)
les amo aful!!! (I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!!)
have the bestest week ever && ever!!!!!
y..... NOS VEMOS!!!!! :) :) :)
xoxoxoxoxo.
chau chau.
besos.
-hermana jordan ashley forte
p.s. fotos: 
thursdajuss waiting for the elders to finish the baptism interview
 with my dearest alessandro with our darling melanie!!!
#ahhhhlovehersomuch #selftimerstatus #dude
#herhouseislikeatreehouse #loveit #loveher #lovethem 
so... my last pday we woke up extra earlier && watched
 the sunrise... which was cloudy. bummer. but wow.
the puente de mujer (bridge of the woman) was stunning with
the lights && the water!!! #bestpdayever
#lovemylife #lovemymission
 

THE COOLEST BRIDGE IN THE WORLD!!!!! #missionpride #sorryboutit :)

No comments:

Post a Comment