Monday, December 8, 2014

Letter #56 my new mission..

HOOOOOLA FAMILIA, FROM BARADERO!!!!! :)
faaaa... this week has been such a great fantastic week!!!!
baradero country side baby... please tell me this isn´t gorgeous!? :)
primero...
FELICITACIONES DOM FOR RECEVING YOUR MISSION CALL TO FREAKING BANGKOK, THAILANDIA!!!!! 
seriously... im so beyond happy for you shisstrrr and this grand decision you have made to serve the lord with all your heart, mind, and strength!!! :) i have no doubt that the lord is preparing people as we speak to hear YOUR testimony and to hear this incredible message of happiness and hope that us missionaries have to bring!!!! :) the people in thailand need YOU right now... and i´m so incredibly proud of the woman that you are to have the opportunity to be called to this amazingly incredible work to change lives!!!! ahhhhh!!! being a missionary is seriously the best thing in this whole entire world!!!! and our family has literally been all across this entire world!!!! ha!!!! i love it!!!! :)
but yes. as for this side of the world.... baradero, argentina. ha ha. literally. i feel like im in a WHOLE NEW MISSION... no joke. #cultureshock #wherearetheskyscrapersandbusinessbuildings. ha ha. but seriously... baradero is b-e-a-utiful!!! i die. like everyday. its country landscape paradise kills me every single day as i ride my bike down these dirt rocky roads with my gorgeously attractive helmet... not. ha ha ha. but seriously, i´ll take the helmet, mosquito bites, & my incredibly sore buttox anyday for these amazning views that my eyes witness every single day!!! :)
this steep crazy roacky hill we needed to walk our bikes... 
and i couldnt resist a foto!!! my cute chilean comp 
walking her bike!!!! #loveher #hatehelmets
but.... lets not be deceived... its not just a beautiful view and joy ride here... there is a great work that has to be done. oh boy... this rama (branch), has 30 people more or less... and the chapilla (chapel) is the cutest little toy buidling i have ever seen in my life!!! ha ha. and yeah. the record of baptisms in this area is close to none... like a year ago elders baptized an 8 year old that is now inactive... kills me. like the odds against me and my comp sure are great... BUT... nothing is gonna stop me from working my tail off and allowing my father in heaven to work miracles as WE ARE GOING to find HIS chosen children that he is preparing to receieve this gospel!!!! :) i know this is my prime time in my mission, as all the tools and skills i have gained in this passed year are now mine to help get this work going!!! :) i´m putting all my faith and trust in the lord and in his decision to bring me to this grand area, and i know with my faith in him, i cannot fail...
matthew 19:26... With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible . 
yuuuuup. this is real. like no joke... i love my life. :)
i know this is HIS work and HIS glory... and with him ALL things are possible!!! :) entonces... si!!!! this is my new mission!!! country style baby!!!! i know i´ve been prepared for this moment... not only this passed year in my mission, but also with my expierences in hawaii for 4 years.... bahhhhh!!!! i´m all about this country life!!! #keepthecountrycountry. ha ha ha. okay. but seriously... who knew the lord was secretly preparing me for my mission here in argentina this whole time!? ahhhhh!!!! i love my heavenly father so much!!!! he knows me better than i know myself!!!! and i´m so incredibly blessed for this amazing opportunity i have to be a representaive of HIS son, my lord and savior, with his name next to mine on my plaque!!!! this gospel brings happiness!!! its as simple as that!!!! :)
i love you so much familia!!!! never ever forget that!!!!! :)
have the bestest week ever and ever!!!! :)
xoxoxoxoxoxo.
chau chau.




sometimes there are horses just chillin on the side of the road...
 its normal. ha ha ha. #whereintheworldami #ohyeah #baraderoargentinababy



oh yeah... then eventually the LIVE iguana becomes a DEAD iguana and they dry and sell the skin... #welcometothecountryhermanaforte


sometimes in the middle of lessons the little kids 
of the home bring the LIVE iguana that they caught in the trap.... 
its normal. ha ha ha. #welcometothecountryhermanaforte

all us missionaries in the bus heading back to our areas 
after the zone activity!!!! (p.s. hermana taylor is TOTALLY 
in my zone... love her!!!! :) #draperrepresent
 #drapergossipinargentina #itsnormal ha ha ha ha.)

hermana gonzalez (de chile) y hermana forte (de estados unidos)... 
long bus ride for a zone activity the next day!!! 
(note: when you live in the middle of nowhere, you need to plan ahead 
and sleep in another town to be able to go to a 
zone activity the next morning!!! woohoo!!! ha ha ha.)

besos.

-hermana jordan ashley forte

No comments:

Post a Comment