Monday, December 8, 2014

Letter #55 from capital to campo

FAMILIA!!!!! :)
so... i'm writing from one of the most ghetto computers i have ever seen and the internet is so dang slow i{m dying... pero esta bien!!! :)
awe... luis got baptized... and its was so beautiful!!!! 
#ilovebeingamissionary :)
i got transferred from my precioso congreso to baradero.... aka: country. it was a four hour bus ride. and its waaaaaay hot here. also... they havent had a baptism in this are in quite a while... but i{m determined to change that!!! were gonna find them goldens... i can just feel it!!!! :)
but this passed week was incredible!!! we had a reunion with elder christensen from the 12... and faaaaaa!!! first of all: his spanish is perfect. killed me . i wanan talk like him!!! ha ha ha. also... way rad cuz he served HERE in our mission!!!! #goldenmissionorwhat!? :) but yeah... wow. he is such a powerful servant of the lord. it was exactly the reboost i needed!!! ahhhh... i love being a missionary so much!!!! :)
the second highlight from this week was sunday... as.... LUIS GOT BAPTIZED!!!! (and i{m super bummed cuz this ghetto computer in the area of the other hermanas wont read my memory card to send you the pics... but my comp just told me the ciber in our area is more new... so i{ll send the pics next week!!!! but wow.... it was such a beautiful moment!!!! take my word for it!!!! he was so ready and glowing!!!! ahhhhh!!!!! #happiness) and the best part about it... is... dallena his daughter is gonna get baptized in the next couple weeks.... and... LUIS IS GONNA BAPTIZE HER!!!!! :) :) :) ahhhh... the church is so true. thats all i{m saying!!! and i seriously love love love being a missionary so so so so much!!!! :) :) :)
luis and his adoreable daughter dallena...
 and in a few weeks luis is gonna baptize dallena!!!! 
ahhhhhh!!!! #thechurchisSOtrue
this church is true. this is work of the lord. i don{t have a single doubt about it!!! :) faaaaa... the keys keep sticking in this computer and its making me angry... ha ha ha. but yeah. all is well and happy and wonderful here in argentina!!!! seriously... feeling so blessed!!!! miss my precious people in congreso,,, but feel so blessed to have had the oportunity to know so many incredible people!!!! each one literally changed my life for the better!!!!!
i love being a missionary and i{m so incredibly grateful for all the love and support from you my lovelies!!!!! :)
have a fantastic week!!!!
my adoreable edwin, brian, kareli, valentin, and other 
little freinds... ahhhh!!!! these lovelies are a crazy bunch and i 
seriously love them with all my heart and soul!!! 
miss them like crazy!!!!

ahhhhh... my precisoso liz, ivan, leo, and aaron, 
(and future new baby sister in the belly).... 
ahhhh!!! this family changed my life. literally. 
ahhhh... i love being a missionary so much!!!! :)
my first and only package in the mission... 
lame argentina government... ha ha ha. pero... 
GRACIAS GRACIAS GRACIAS MOM && DAD!!!! 
i love you more than words can express!!!! 
and seriously... i cried when i opened up this package!!!! 
so grateful for the uncle of hermana barli to have 
brought this grand blessing for me!!! 
was perfect timing too... ahhhh... such a blessing!!!! 
thanks again my lovilies!!!! :)

my incredible members of congreso... 
seriously these guys are my second family. 
i love and miss them so much!!!! :)
my lovely little dallena and i in the collectivo after
 the baptism of her daddy... ahhhh!!! i´m so happy for them!!! :)
chau chau.

xoxoxoxoxo.
besos.

-hermana jordan ashley forte


No comments:

Post a Comment