Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Letter #68 bahhh... no time!!!

February 23, 2015
MY INCREDIBLY BEAUTIFUL && WONDERFUL FAMILIA THAT I LOVE SO STINKIN MUCH!!!!
i just first wanna tell that i love you all so incredibly much!!!
you all seriously amaze me!!! and im always praying for you every single night... i hope you can feel them!!! :)
also... im super sorry but were just told we have like 5 minutes cuz we have a reunion... blah. so lame. but updates real real super speedy fast...
-i love my life.
-i love being a missionary.
-marta (my argentine investigator that lives in holland) is getting baptized. so stinkin happy and excited for her!!!
-i love my comp. shes a sweetie.
-i love baradero. never wanna leave my precious little branch.
-i love my mission. hard core in denial im already in the middle of my second to last transfer... #missionarydenial #freakinmembersthatremindmeeveryday #ihatetime #getoutofmyface #neverendingmymission #cool #gracias
-i love this gospel.
-i love my heavenly father.
-i love my savior.
-i love the book of mormon.
-i love being a missionary... oh wait. did i already say that!? ha ha. #oops.
anywho... thats all she wrote folks!!! so sorry!!! this missioanry is just living life on the edge. its cool. no big deal. no worries!!! ha ha ha. #jokes.
but real talk... love you all so much!!!!
xoxoxoxoxo.
chau chau.
besos.
-hermana jordan ashley forte

fotos:
remember that one time we got instant-down-poured
 rain on!? that was a good time. thank goodness we
 were 5 blocks from a members home!! #goodtimesinargentina
remember that one time i saw the last puppy be born!?
#thatwaskindacool #planofsalavationpuppystyle
 
doughty. juli. y forte. #ilovemylife
doughty. brian zapata. y forte... #bestmemberever
 #hebroughtusicecreamonce #
justgotoffhismissionincolombia
#hesabossmissionary #nadamas :)


No comments:

Post a Comment