Sunday, November 30, 2014

Letter #53 HAPPY (late) HALLOWEEN MI FAMILIA!!!! :)

HAPPY (late) HALLOWEEN MI FAMILIA!!!! :)
oh how my heart is full with love and gratitude this lovely lunes morn... ahhhh!!! i just love you all so much!!! p-day is always the re-boost i need for the next upcoming week!!! i love my family so stinkin much!!!! :)
but yes... as many of you already know... this week i´m going to hit my ONE YEAR mark in the mission... wow. seriously... there are no words to describe the feelings i have in realizing this reality!!! feelings of saddness as i never want my mission to end.. feelings of gratitude as this has been the most incredible year of my life.. feelings of humility as this has been one of the hardest most rewarding years of my life..
stalker foto of our 6 investigators...
#ilovebeingamissionary!!! ha ha ha.
wow. so many feelings of mixed emotions!!! can you tell!? ha ha ha. i definitely have been humbled though... as in the begining of my mission i remember thinking, ¨wow, when i hit my year mark i´m gonna be the most incredible spanish speaking gospel knowing missionary, converting people left and right!!!¨ ha ha ha ha ha. oooooh boy. this missionary has definietly met her maker. and she definitely has been humbled. ha!!! if anything i´ve realized HOW much more i need to learn and HOW much more i need to grow and HOW much more i need to improve my spanish... ha ha ha. life is interesting isn´t it!? but wow. i´m seriously so incredibly grateful for this amazing experience i´ve been able to have here in the amazing bueños aires, argentina. i love love love this work. & i love love love this gospel. &&... i love love love being a missionary!!! like more than you know!!! :) this sunday we were able to have 6 investigators in the capilla.... 6!!!! ahhhh!!!! seriously... nothing brings more joy than being being a missionary i´m pretty sure!!! :)
old foto... but its so adore-able. i had to send!!!
 ha ha. us girls at the temple
- hermana matamoros finally sent it to me!!! :)
#ilovebeingamissionary
highlight moment: on our way to the capilla, luis, one of our investigators was reading the book of mormon in the collectivo (bus)!!!! ahhhh... it was so freaking adore-able!!!! ahhhhh!!!! killed me!!!!! i love being a missionary so much!!!! i love sharing my testimony about this restored gospel and teaching these amazing people the truth of the gospel and being able to see the change in their lives as they apply these gospel truths!!!! 
the church is true people...i don´t have a single doubt about it!!!
YO SE QUE VIVE MI SEÑOR!!!!! we sang this song yesterday in church, (i know that my redeemer lives) and seriously brought tears to my eyes... I KNOW THAT MY REDEEMER LIVES!!!!! i know this with all my heart & soul!!!! i know this is HIS glad message and this is HIS work!!!! thank you for all your love and support this past year my lovelies!!!! you have no idea how grateful i am for this amazing experience and change in my life... and i know i wouldn´t be here without YOUR support through it all!!! (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!!!)
like my p-day look!? ha ha ha.
elephant pants with my leopard print rain boots baby!!!
#rainraingoaway #iwillalwayslovelephants
anyways... i´m super pumped and excited i still have 6 amazing more months to serve with all my heart, mind, and strength!!!! :) :) :)
hope you all have an amazing next week... with snow!!! ha!!! no worries... its raining like crazy down here in argyland!!! ha ha ha.
welps... love you all more than words can express!!!!!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo.
chau chau.
besos.
-hermana jordan ashley forte

No comments:

Post a Comment