Monday, May 5, 2014

Letter #23 from cover to cover...

first of all.... i need too send a huge shout out to two amazing people out in the world this week...
HAPPY HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY, TODAY, SHAUN!!!!
&&& HAPPY HAPPIEST BIIRTHDAY, IN TWO DAYS, CAM!!!!
whew... i´m just so glad i got that off my chest. i´ve been dying to type that all week!!! ha ha. but real talk. love you both more than words on this screen could EVER express!!! and hope you have the bestest beyond bestest day of births ever!!!! :)

me and my comp at some rad police memorial thing in capital... 
totally rad took loads of pics!!!! :) #gottaloveselftimer
anywho, this week was fabulous!!! hermana mowry and i surpassed our goal for the weekk && then some!!! ahhhh!!!! thats whats up!!! wooho!!! okay. but real talk... best numbers i´ve ever had thus far in my mission && i´m super stoked about it!!! were working hard, and its paying offf && it feels oh so good!!!! feeling so blessed this week!!! :)
another exciting thing that happened this week... guess who finished the book of mormon, from cover to cover, this week!? THIS GIRL!!! yup!!! thats right!!! i dominated the total BOM already in my mission and seriously... i´m obsessed with that book!!! its like what it says in 2 nephi 4:15-16.... ¨For my soul cdelighteth in the scriptures, and my heart dpondereth them...  Behold, my asoul delighteth in the things of the Lord; and mybheart pondereth continually upon the things which I have seen and heard. ¨ 
seriously, i have no doubt that that blue book is the word of god!!! and i feel so bad that i have taken its wonderful pages for granted my entire life!!! the words and testimony found in those pages hold the secret to happiness!!! && yet we let it sit on the book shelf and collect dust... ahhhh!!! we must read and study these amazing pages of wonderfulness!!!! anyways... i think joseph smith described it best when he said, ¨the book of mormon is the most correct of any book on earth, and the keystone of our religion, and a man would get nearer to god by abiding by its precepts, than by any other book.¨ wow. if that doesn´t make you go grab your BOM and start reading i dunno what will!!! ha ha.
anyways, i´m so incredibly grateful for this opportunity i had to read this amazing book, but also for the divine opportunity i have to SHARE this amazing book and its teaching with the people here in argentina!!!! ahhh!!! i seriously love being a missionary && love bearing testimony about our savior jesus christ and sharing this amazing book that testifies about our savior over and over again!!!
my dearest family and friends... i´m challenging you NOW!!!! read the book of mormon!!! don´t follow my example and wait till your on a mission in a foreign country to read the book of mormon for teh first time, from cover to cover in your native language!!! ahhh... i´m seriously appalled by myself!!! BUT... there is no use in beating myself up for past mistakes. TODAY IS THE DAY TO CHANGE!!! :) dont you just love that everyday we get a NEW day to start over and become better than the day before!? ahhh!!! i just love life sometimes!!! :) anywho... READ THE BOM!!!! its bomb!!!! ha!!!! ;)
welps, my darling people that i love so much... keep being OSUM!!!! oh yeah!!! and... enjoy that nice spring, ¨gettin warmer¨ weather... cuz its definitely getting colder here!!! BLAH. no me gusta. dad warned me, ¨in july, you die!!!¨ well... i definitely think were dying a little early this year!!! ha. cuz real talk... i´m using ALL my colorado winter clothes already... including my humungo colombian jacket, boots, long socks, and scarves!!! woohooo!!! oh yeah. and can´t survive without my 4 blankets and heater at night. ha!!! def missing my hawaiian days.... but... i love my mission!!! and i wouldn´t trade this moment in my life for anything!!!! :)
i love you all so so SO incredibly much!!!! && i´m so grateful for you love support && examples in my life!!!! :) keep being amazing && out of this world wonderful!!!! :) i love you. i love you. i love you!!!!
xoxoxoxoxo.
love always and forever,
your missionary in argentina,

hermana jordan ashley forte


No comments:

Post a Comment